Nest Collaborative Nursing and Lactation Services, P.C.
This policy does not apply to any information we collect offline or via any other means, including a website operated by a third party. PII is any information such as a first and last name, email, home or business address and phone number that can be used to identify a person. At present, PII is only collected directly by Nest Collaborative when you submit your PII to us through form submission or email communication. Any information we collect that constitutes protected health information or “PHI” is protected in accordance with Nest Collaborative HIPAA- Notice of Privacy Practices which can be found here
Conflicts arising between this notice and the NPP will be resolved in favor of the NPP. Your right to notice of the use and disclosure of your PHI made by the Nest Collaborative, and our legal duties regarding it, can also be reviewed in the NPP.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- PII. The scope of PII that is not covered by our NPP is very narrow.
- Correspondence. Copies of correspondence sent via email or form submission, including feedback on our website or services.
- Website Usage Information, (time of usage/visit, referring pages, traffic data, logs) Internet connections, or Equipment used to Access the website
- IP Addresses. We collect IP (Internet Protocol) address from our users for the purpose of traffic analysis. IP addresses are sets of assigned numbers given to a distinct internet connection. They are not unique to a computer and cannot identify a user’s identity. They do identify geographic locations and other information specifics such as Internet Service Providers, operating systems and web browsers in use. While we may log the above information in addition to your other web-browsing patterns, we do not sell this information or share it with anyone. We use it simply to administer and improve our service with customizations and enhancements developed based on the above-analyzed data.
- Mobile Devices. If using a mobile device to access our website, we may collect information sent by your device, like its personal identifier, user settings and operating system, and user patterns. This may include user location if you have enabled locations services on your device. If you prefer not to share this information with us, you can disable this feature on your device.
HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
- From You: Typically, visitors to our site can browse without giving us any PII directly. Any PII that is collected via voluntary form submission is received by email, which has been sent by you, the user.
- Automatically: Information about your navigation on our Website and information about your computer, internet connection, mobile device or browsing activity, as described above, is collected through automated data collection technologies.
- From Third parties. We collect information about you from our business partners.
Cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file that websites can write to be stored onto your hard drive; they store basic information like user IDs. However the only PII cookies can contain is information supplied by the user himself for that particular site, and not information otherwise stored elsewhere on your hard drive or from other websites.
You can set your browser to warn you prior to accepting cookies and/or reject them entirely. At this time, you do not need to accept cookies in order to use our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Most of the disclosures of your information will be governed by our NPP, to the extent your information or PII does not amount to PHI any sharing will still be subject to confidentiality and privacy restrictions. Instances in which we may use your information include the following:
- to present our website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your Nest account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to advertise our services to you;
- to create anonymous data for analytics;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
If you wish to opt out of receiving any communications noted above, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Information Shared with Service Providers
We may share your PII with third-party services to administer our Service who has access to your PII for the sole purpose of performing services on our behalf. They are under a direct obligation not to disclose or use your PII or PHI for any other purpose.
For the purposes of research, demographic analysis, and quality improvement processes, we may share your non-identifying (non-PII and non-PHI) information with third parties.
Our website may contain links to third-party sites not owned or operated by the Nest Collaborative. We encourage you to learn about their privacy policies as we hold no responsibility for their website’s content, privacy, or security.
Information Disclosed Under Business Transactions
In the event of a .corporate merger, acquisition or asset sale, or another asset relinquishment, your PII may be disclosed or transferred as a business asset to the acquiring party in connection with the transaction.
In Protection of the Nest Collaborative and Others
To Fulfill the Authorized Purpose. Nest will disclosure information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider pursuant to your authorization. If an authorization is requird it will be pursuant to such authorization.
For Protection of Nest and Nest’s Clients. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nest, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT THE DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can control what information cookies and similar technologies collect about you as described below. Please note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt-out on every browser and device that you use.
- Advertising Industry Opt-Outs: You may opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- Privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our Website from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features or installing browser plugins, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Do Not Track. Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
Access to Your Account Information
You can review and change your account password at https://phr.charmtracker.com You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your account information or correct any PII you believe you provided or that we have.
There is an inherent security risk in sharing information over the internet. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of your information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the
Website, or in your operating system. To mitigate these risks, we use encryption technology to send and receive PII and PHI, however we cannot guarantee the security of your information. We expect that you too will take measures to also protect your information such as protecting your password and not sharing it with anyone.
Children and Privacy
Our Website and services are not intended to attract, target or solicit information from children under the age of 13. Any PII obtained unintentionally or unknowingly from a child under 13 years of age will be deleted from our files immediately. We may, however, collect PII from parents or legal guardians about children under age 13 for whom services are legally being requested.
Questions or Comments
Please contact us with any questions or comments regarding our use of your PII by emailing us at email@example.com.